Because building trust and building relationships is one of the more important factors in any business in any industry.   Unless I'm your 'Daily Talk Show' (daily email/podcast/article), I'm not building trust and I'm not building a relationship. And building relationships is not done casually. A casual touch (such as an occasional  call  rather than a physical visit) is the best way to make people  forget  you.   But when you show your personality through a medium that people  connect with on a regular basis,  they  become 'fans' of you. I believe regular contact is the key to consistent referrals and improved rapport. My real estate agent I fly to the moon with. why? He sends me social postcards (especially his B-Days) and calls me occasionally because he is the only agent I know who regularly comments  on  media posts.   I send you daily fun and informative emails about my home listings.   Scare people away?   Probably yes.   However, every time he is offended he gets 3 admirers. And recent testimony from my email alone proves it. Be yourself and connect with  sellers. Listen to them, tell them relevant stories, and "shoot the crap" with them. Check back regularly to see how they are doing. Some people may hate you, but they will enjoy your true personality more.   You can follow the pre-set questions, but adjust them to suit you  and your personality.  I tended to sound like a robot when following my guru's script. So I read those scripts, threw them away, and began to be myself, keeping an eye on the contract. After that, the schedule went much smoother and had more success.

http://www.rescommarketiong.com